Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is prepared within the guidelines of some specific Special Issue call. Note that LUMAT doesn't accept anymore papers for the general section.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document file format and prepared using LUMAT template.
- The text employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- In-text citations and references have been done via an automatic citations management software using the APA 7 style. Include DOIs for all possible references.
- If possible, add ORCID iDs for all authors.
- I have read the journal Ethics Guidelines.
- I understand, that all manuscripts will be sent to the Urkund similarity check.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.